Brick Dog and Cat Licenses for 2013
• All Brick Township dogs and cats 7 months of age and older must be licensed during the month of January for the 2013 year at the Brick Municipal Building.
• A Certificate of Rabies vaccination must be presented and must be current through November of 2013 for a one-year license or through November 2015 for a 3 year license. Also, for dogs and cats that have been spayed or neutered, a statement from the veterinarian must be presented.
• Licenses may be obtained by mail or in person at:
Brick Municipal Building
401 Chambersbridge Road
Monday – Friday
9:00 – 4:00 pm
Borough Clerk’s Office – 732-262-1001
• One year spayed/neutered animal: $10.00
• One year non spayed/neutered animal: $13.00
• Three year spayed/neutered animal: $26.00
• Three year non spayed/neutered animal: $35.00
• There is an administrative charge of $1.00 per month for any dog or cat registered after January 31st of each year.
All licenses requested by mail, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope.