The Jersey Shore Animal Center has many opportunities to make a difference in the life of an animal waiting to be adopted into their forever home. Getting involved on a personal level is both rewarding and satisfying, and we appreciate every donation, no matter how large or small.
Volunteer at the JSAC:
• Those persons wishing direct involvement with the shelter can sign up to volunteer. Applicants must be over the age of 16 and be able to commit 2 hours per week. Please visit Programs and find out about our dynamic and exciting volunteer program. You can also call: Veronica @ 732-920-1600 x 208
• Special Events: Many people ask how they can help other than volunteering.
It is so easy...
• Consider donating in lieu of your special day
3. Communion or Confirmation
4. Bar/Bat Mitzvah
6. Sweet 16
• Your Wedding Day or Bridal Shower
In lieu of a favor or gift, a donation can be made to the JSAC celebrating your special day. Table signs are available two weeks in advance by calling Rachael. @ 732-920-1600 x 207
• School or Scouting Project
1. Earn a badge by having a wish list drive
2. Help with landscape work at the shelter
3. Hold a concert
4. Sell lemonade
For further information call Veronica @ 732-920-1600 x 208